Chirp Yoga Wheel
About this item
- INNOVATIVE & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Chirp Wheel+ is designed with trigger points in mind to break up tight muscle fibers and hard-to-reach parts in your back instead of putting undue pressure on your spine, so you can focus on deeper stretches without worries. Our 10″ wheel back stretcher gives medium pressure massage and specifically targets the area in contact with the muscles at any given point providing a satisfying amount of pressure in general.
- BUILT-TO-LAST QUALITY: Our back stretcher wheel provides your back with a soft and comfortable experience. Chirp Wheel+ body roller is made with a durable skid-resistant 1/2″-thick sweat-resistant foam padding, a soft EVA compression-sensitive mat, and a sturdy PVC-free ABS plastic core that withstands the weight of up to 500 lbs. Our back stretcher roller wheels are also light to travel with for on-the-go back exercise just about anywhere.
- TARGETS KEY PRESSURE POINTS: Our back stretching equipment is designed to fit right between your shoulder blades and features a patent-pending spinal canal allowing for a comfortable massage along both sides of the spine. Our body roller wheel puts compression on the muscles surrounding the spine. In doing so, the muscles are stretched and ultimately targeted, which helps in releasing pressure to your back.
- SATISFYING DEEP STRETCHES: Our Chirp Wheel+ back stretcher is made specifically for fitness and deep tissue massage. If you’re looking for an all-in-one rolling device or stretching equipment to help release pressure on your body, our back stretcher wheel is perfect for you. Each size provides a different pressure and specifically targets your back where it needs to. Experience deep stretches you’ve never had without flexing or bending under pressure.
- EASY TO USE: Roll the back pressure away in less than 5 minutes a day. Simply sit down, place the wheel at your back, and lean back for the perfect at-home massage. Our back stretcher wheel can be used on the ground or while sitting down in your favorite chair, so you can do what feels ideal on your back! Pick your pressure, the smaller the wheel, the more targeted the pressure; the larger the wheel, the greater the opening effect in the chest.